7.03.2010

Unsent



Hi there. I'm sorry I didn't write to you yesterday. I was on the train to your parents'. You're right, it was a long ride. I fell asleep on my seat twice and still was not there when I woke up. It was almost sunset when I arrived.

They were pleased to see me, I could tell. I hoped you saw their excited faces. I felt like I'd known them for so long.

They let me sleep on your room. It's still very much like the same, they told me. They never wanted to change stuffs in here, I think. But it's kinda messy. I should ask if I can clean up a bit. You should've told them they could, even when you're not around. And yeah, there's plenty of girly feel around. Your mom decorated this, didn't she?

I also had the best dinner ever. Your mom's a great cook. And your dad an awesome host. He was so talkative, like you. They're really cool.

Your brother's coming today, I was told. He wants to meet me, too, I guess. I feel the same.

Hey, I think you missed out on a lot when you told me stuffs about your family. Like your father's a retired military man, or at least that's what he said. He said he would've wanted you to be one, too. But you didn't want to. He had to chase you all the way round the backyard with a cane! I laughed so hard while he was telling me. You're as stubborn.

I'm really glad I came, even more that I met them. Thank you so much.

Lots of love from me.


P.S.: I gave them half your ashes already. Your mother cried a lot. I'm sorry for that.


Photo by: Holly Becker

No comments:

Post a Comment